1. In “Piipun Piha” tourist complex we provide Wi-Fi for free, but you need to have a SIM-card of a Russian mobile operator in your mobile device: MegaFon, MTC, BeeLine, Tele2, YOTA…
2. Tap the Piipunpiha network in the list of available Wi-Fi networks of your mobile device
3. Tap “CONNECT TO Wi-Fi” in a new window.
4. After you choose interface language enter the SIM-card number of your mobile device in the window for entering phone number in the following format: +7 ХХХ ХХХХХХХ
5. Wait for SMS with a password, which will come to the phone number you entered.
6. Enter the password in the window for entering password and activate it, after that your mobile device will be connected to the network.
We use marketing cookies if you have given permission for this. If you do not give permission, advertisements will still be shown, but these are random advertisements.
You can make your choice below.